All 11 art Reviews

The wings that helped me fly. The wings that helped me fly.

This is outstanding, I really love the concept of the different artwork being reflected through the wings. Incredible.

A Newcomer A Newcomer

Absolutely stunning. I especially love the lighting used and the story being told. Beautiful piece!

HRonNG responds:

Oh, thank you! :)

"Creative encounter" - Digital meets traditional #Tradigital "Creative encounter" - Digital meets traditional #Tradigital

I love it! Very creative idea, well executed!

Worlds Apart Worlds Apart

Very nice indeed. Great job, especially for your first painterly styled piece!
(I just hope they don't accidentally hit the delete button!)

Lourdjim responds:

hahahaha. that funny. and lets hope she knows how to undo

Looking Glass Looking Glass

Very cool idea. I have to admit I didn't notice the difference at first but I see it now. Great job!

The beginning of the end The beginning of the end

Very cool, I like the powerful gritty style.

FScomiX responds:

Thank you! I was hoping it would have a story book feel to it, my sister helped a lot with the different coloring style.

COTMLOTH COTMLOTH

Very impressive! I love the dynamic poses, rendering and light effects, and the fact that there is so much going on. Excellent job! :)
I'm afraid I can't think of anything to improve!!

Gwaenor responds:

thank you! glad you liked it!

LOTH LOTH

Excellent! Love the art style and glorious quips :)

ShortChangeHero responds:

Thanks! XD The site wouldn't process my update though. The newer image is far superior, however I didn't realize there was a glitch until after the deadline :'(. Figures. I really wanted to actually compete in my first contest, but my entry probably won't even be considered. T_T Why couldn't the contest be held on a more reliable site? Do you get errors too?

DumbeldoreVs.Gandalf ;) DumbeldoreVs.Gandalf ;)

Very cool idea, nicely shaded. Fantastic!

Gandalf vs deatheater Gandalf vs deatheater

I really love the aesthetic of this piece. The clouds and death eater 'smoke' are especially nicely rendered and work well with the cel-shading of the rest.

GrzegorzJakubowski responds:

Thank You very much. I'm really glad You like it :)